• Single: £95 — Double: £115
• Minimum stay 2 nights
• Reservation & Payment
• Check in from 3 pm to 10 pm
• Check out by 10 am
(Times flexible if turnover allows)
• Bed & Breakfast accommodation
• Self-contained with independent access
• King size bed — en suite shower
• Kitchenette: fridge, microwave...
• Wi-Fi, TV, work-desk, towels...
• Self-service continental breakfast
• Resident dog (with access to garden)
• Roadside parking available
• Cafes & restaurants 5 min walk
• St Luke's House & Zita Elze 5 min
• Unsuitable for children or wheelchairs
• Kew is subject to some aircraft disturbance
The following are not permitted:
• Smoking, vaping or pets
• Third parties or self-isolation
• Promotional or for-profit activities
For further information see:
COVID — Privacy — Terms
• From Heathrow Airport
Take eastbound Piccadilly train (blue line) to Hammersmith. Cross over to Platform 1 (stairs or lift) and follow From Central London instructions below.
• From Central London
(Typically also from Gatwick and Stanstead airports)
Take westbound District train (green line) to Richmond (NOT Ealing Broadway). Exit at Kew Gardens and turn right on to North Road (≈5 min walk - map).
• From Richmond
Go one stop to Kew Gardens (District or Overground lines). At Kew Gardens, take underpass to opposite (east) side of station and turn right on to North Road (≈5 min walk).
Roadside parking is readily available, but weekday permits are required between 10 am and 12 noon. We'll provide free permits, for one car, for up to ten weekdays. Guests are responsible for the correct display of parking tickets.
Please note that from August 2023, Kew will be within the Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ). You may be liable for additional charges, depending on the age and type of vehicle.
SourceLondon.net 7kW EV charging bays are available within 100m of us.
• From North Road cross to opposite (west) side of Kew Gardens station via underpass. Take eastbound District line train from platform 2 (NOT Overground train). Typically, allow about 45 min to get downtown.
• Alternatively, take any train to Richmond from platform 1 (east side, same as North Rd). Change at Richmond to platform 2 (do not go through exit barriers) and take train to Waterloo (5 min walk from London Eye).
Kew Gardens Station
Check status updates for disruption to London transport. Pay particular attention to District and Piccadilly lines. In the event of train cancellations, replacement buses are usually provided, but this will add to journey times.
• First trains from about 6 am (7:30 am on Sunday & holidays).
• Last Richmond trains from about midnight (11 pm on Sunday & holidays).
• Peak travel is between 6:30 to 9:30 am and 4 to 7 pm Monday to Friday.
Most contactless credit or debit cards (issued in the UK or abroad) and Apple Pay or Google Pay, can be used on London Underground and buses. To pay the minimum fare for your journey, be sure to 'touch in' and 'touch out' at ticket barriers (on buses just 'touch in').
Fares are cheaper for travel after 9:30 am and typically cost under £6 (return), or are capped at about £8 for multiple journeys (per adult per day).
• Oyster Card
An alternative smart-card for use on London public transport (tube & bus).
Can also be used for train travel to or from Gatwick airport (and Heathrow via underground).
Cards cost ≈£5 and must be charged with credit (online and at most stations or newsagents).
A & D - Cafe Torelli (6 am to 7 pm)
B - Kew Greenhouse Cafe
C - Starbucks (6 am to 7 pm)
D - Cafe Yukari (from 10 am - closed Sundays & Mondays)
E - The Petal Pusher (8:30 am to 4 pm - closed Sundays & Mondays)
Newens Maids of Honour Tea Rooms (200 m north of Kew Gardens Victoria Gate - 288 Kew Road)
1 - Pizza Express (11:30 am to 10:30 pm)
2 - Antipodea (10 am to 11 pm - closes at 5 pm on Sundays & Mondays)
3 - Ma Cuisine (10 am to 11:30 pm - closed Mondays)
4 - Tap on the Line - Pub & Restaurant (9 am to 11 pm)
5 - Hawthorns (closed Sundays & Mondays)
6 - Kew Gardens Oriental (5 pm to 10 pm - closed Sundays & Mondays - takeaway)
7 - Kew Gardens Hotel - Pub & Restaurant
8 - Q-Verde (12 noon to 3pm & 6 pm to 11pm)
9 - Curry Bae ( 5:15 pm to 10 pm - closed Mondays)
10 - Garden Fish Bar - Fish & Chips (4:30 pm to 10 pm - closed Sundays)
11 - Rara - Nepalese (2 pm to 11 pm)
12 - Palmyra - Lebanese (1 pm to 11 pm)
13 - The Indian Oven (takeaway)
Opposite station main entrance, Kew village offers a variety of shops including: ATMs, chemists (pharmacies), Post Office (Sonia's), hairdressers, bookshop, newsagents, dry cleaners, bakery, health food grocer and a Tesco mini supermarket (open 7 am to 11 pm).
• Kew Village Market
(First Sunday of each month - 10 am to 2 pm)
• Kew Museums
• Thames River Boats — Tides
(Easter to October from Kew Gardens Pier)
• Royal Botanic Gardens
• The National Archives (Times & restrictions)
• Taxi ( Heathrow ≈£75)
Maps & Tours
• Tube & Rail Maps - Bus Maps
• London Cycle Hire
• Visit London